Exploring Repetition Final

 


1. How do you feel about your process?
while doing this the progress was quite stressful and I didn't really have any inspiration, so my last resort was to get inspiration from the room. At first, I didn't know where to look but I decided to do little details. 

2. What do you like about your end results?
I love the end results because it's so much detail and inspiration into it. Just the end I didn't like the way the lines that are over the pencil is quite messy and most the circles.

3. What things would you have done differently?
I would take my time on the circles because they are really messy for the fact, I tried to do it fast. And next time I would like to do my lines better and not to go over the lines.   

4. Do you feel as though your drawing skills have improved?
I think my drawing skills have been getting bad since I haven't been drawing since the last project that required drawing. Not only that but since i entered high school I haven't been drawing much unless for this class, so I have no motivation.  

So, for calcification my progress in this project was really stressful and I think one of the projects that I really wanted to stop doing since I had a long time to think in anything. But the good thing is that I think deep and tried to look around the room and copy stuff that seem interesting and fun. After i had my inspiration, I went to work and try my best on not getting distracted or to take my time. But the drawings I did were small and really detailed that got me mad and tired on doing the same thing many times. Then I had to trace it in sharpie which mad me madder since I had to do the same thing again and try to not go outside the lines. And since I had such a difficult begging i tried to take pictures and try to finish the final parts fast.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repetition Research

fundamentals of design by Jackeline montes